Jelly World Shader Pack Mod
Have you been playing Minecraft and thought that the world didn’t shake enough? Maybe you could use some more wobbly camera effects? Well, you probably haven’t thought this but this is still an interesting shader back because it does something new. If you like to feel like you took drugs, this is the mod for you! This is the Jelly World Shader Pack Mod for Minecraft. This mod brings you an intense wobbly camera that is hard to describe besides the name, much like jelly. Be careful though, this might cause motion sickness in some people. It is intense but worth checking out if you like to try new things!
If you like new effects and an added challenge just trying to walk around, be sure to download and install Jelly World Shader Pack Mod for Minecraft today!
Jelly World Shader Pack Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Makes your world wobble around you much like jelly.
- This mod not only moves the camera but bumps items like mobs around!
How to Use Jelly World Shader Pack Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Requires the Karyonix Shader Mod so make sure that is installed.
- Turn on the OldLighting option on the shaders screen which is recommended.
Jelly World Shader Pack Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is a really unique and creative shader pack that changes the entire look and feel of the game while it warps around you.
- This mod might be too much for anyone who is sensitive to motion sickness.
- Requires another mod to have this one work at all.
Jelly World Shader Pack Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Wobbling effect changed.
- Improved entity reactions to wobbling.
- Rendering bug that caused checkering over moon and sun.
How to Install Jelly World Shader Pack Mod 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Download and install Karyonix’s Shader Mod.
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Jelly World Shader Pack Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!