The Julialy’s X-Ray Mod for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a pretty nifty modification that lets you look/view through any block in the game! For solo, this could be quite a fun way of collecting diamonds if you do not have a lot of time on your hands. If you’re looking to speed-up your resource collection in solo then I see no reason not to download this. However, the developer has noted and disclaimed that this is quite a controversial mod when playing online in servers. The use of this mod in a server can be seen as cheating, and most servers disallow the use of X-RAY mods and have something that detects them. So use this at your own risk!
Julialy’s X-Ray Mod for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- This mod has a few pretty cool features, clicking once with the mouse will up the brightness of your game, clicking again will improve the brightness even more, and click a third time will return the game pack to its normal state! Toggling the ‘X’ key will make blocks visible, or invisible and pressing the ‘V’ key shows all of the underground cave systems clearly! You can also load the menu with a simple keyboard shortcut, and it is compatible with most other mods!
Julialy’s X-Ray Mod for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This mod does do what it is aiming to do well, and if you are simply looking either to check this modification out or even use it in your personal solo game to boost resource gathering time then I see no problem with using it. However the main issue is server use!
NEGATIVES: Using this mod online can be seen as cheating as it allows you to see resources that others can’t, most servers will not allow the use of an X-RAY mod and alot of major servers have X-RAY detection. This mods installation is also quite tricky, as the DEV’s of Minecraft Forge will not allow compatiblity – LiteLoader is instead used!
How to Install Julialy’s X-Ray Mod for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of ‘LiteLoader’.
- Next, download the Julialy’s X-Ray Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and install it.
- Next, download ‘Magic Launcher’ from the MINECRAFT FORUMS, once installed, open it and click ‘ADD’ on the directory of both LiteLoader and Julialy’s X-Ray Mod.
- Hit the ‘Test’ button and open Minecraft, enjoy using this mod! (Sensibly I hope!)