Lego Minecraft Survival Map
If you play Minecraft you might realize that it was inspired at least in part by the extremely popular Lego bricks. Eventually Minecraft got its own Lego set! Its a strange loop of inspiration but if you have ever wanted to play that Lego set in Minecraft, here is your chance! This is the map for you! This is the Lego Minecraft Survival Map for Minecraft. This map is a recreation of that set with some gameplay changes that make it into a Survival style map. You can see what it would be like to survive on that block directly from the Lego version!
If you like Lego, building in Minecraft or a combination of both, be sure to download and install Lego Minecraft Survival Map for Minecraft today!
Lego Minecraft Survival Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- A to scale replica of the first Lego Minecraft set!
- Cool survival that is not as hard as other Skyblock types for a broader audience.
How to Use Lego Minecraft Survival Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Play on easy or harder, never peaceful.
- Do anything it takes to survive (besides cheat).
- If you find a spawn, don’t farm it.
Lego Minecraft Survival Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- A really cool idea that brings the cool set into Minecraft into a fully playable survival map!
- This might not be enough of challenge for people that are fans of Skyblock and other hardcore survival maps.
Lego Minecraft Survival Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Lego Minecraft Survival Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft / Saves folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft and it will create one)
- Download the Lego Minecraft Survival Map for Minecraft and unzip if needed and place the map folder into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!