Mantle API Mod
The Mantle Mod is one that is required to operate other more significant mods such as the Tinkers Construct Mod and the Mechworks Mod. Mantle allows for the storage of code and is used to minimize idle or un-needed development in the developers mods/projects. It’s simply a necessary requirement for the developers mods to work properly, and allows for them better and easier development and update ability for particular mods. The Mantle Mod makes no major changes to the game, or at least none that are visible or can be felt while playing.
Mantle API Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Usage
Using the Mantle Mod is as simple as installing it. Before installing a Mod that requires a pre installation of Mantle API, make sure that you install it on a fresh copy of Minecraft and know that you have the most recent update. Mantle API will allow for the use of Mechworks and Tinkers Construct from version 1.7.2 above. Install Mantle before you install these mods. Otherwise, the mod is usually compatible with most other mods and can be idle while you play them, while it wont actually do anything to change or affect the mods aside from those that it is specific to.
Mantle API Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Easy installation and allows for the work of other more significant, and fun mods such as the Tinkers Construct Mod and the Mechworks Mod which are also created by Mantles developers.
- Sadly, it does not add in a cool geographical mantle feature into the game.
Mantle API Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Fixed crashes.
- Improved mapping.
How to install the Mantle API Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Dowload and install Minecraft Forge for Minecraft version 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Download the Mantle Mod zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘mods’ folder.
- Drag in the downloaded mod file.
- Close all tabs.
- Launch Minecraft, finished.