MCClassicality Texture Pack
Welcome to MCClassicality Texture Pack for Minecraft! This pack is a very soft, smooth and creative pack that incorporates elements and ideas from other packs very well. This pack reminds me of a few packs right away, like the ever popular OCD pack with its simple textures that are easy to spot from far away and especially underground. Not only does this use that idea, but it has its own style that is friendly and bright. Brights often feel brighter and darker colors feel more earthy, which really changes how a lot of the game feels!
You can see the smooth grass textures that are on a grid patter and even the different colors to the wood.
MCClassicality Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- Simple and very nice looking texture pack.
- Standard Minecraft texture size so you wont slow the game down.
MCClassicality Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
Pros: Adds a nice look to Minecraft, some elements of OCD and other packs used for a really unique experience.
Cons: This pack isn’t full completed yet, so expect some missing textures.
MCClassicality Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Re-Shaded the textures for Diamond Tools.
Shaded the Golden Tools, Iron Tools, Wooden Tools, Apple and Golden Apples.
Changed the Carrot Texture back to the original because the texture packs carrot didn’t look up to par with the rest of the pack.
How to Install MCClassicality Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download and install HDPatcher or Optifine to allow HD textures and other custom options.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of MCClassicality Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the MCClassicality Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 and you are ready to play!