Mine Velvet Texture Pack
The Mine Velvet Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 was originally meant to be a spin off from Minecraft vanilla. The creator, ‘hopper131313’ noticed the lack of modern texture packs in the default resolution. So he decided to make a 16×16 texture pack with smoother, cleaner edges. Hence the name Mine Velvet! Many textures in this pack still have the vanilla faithful theme, but some have changed quite a bit. If you install this pack with OptiFine or MCPATCHER you can gain access to ‘Better Lava’. Overall this texture pack is awesome and there is no reason not download it!
These are all of the newly textured mobs. As you can see, no drastic changes have been made. But simply small changes that spruces up Minecraft. For example, villagers and NPC’s now have green eyes and the zombies look more battle scarred!
These are all of the textured blocks in this pack. Some changes include the fact that Obsidian can now be used as an actual resource. And TNT is now made to look just like C4!
The custom Minecraft artwork and paintings are great. They are very detailed and you will want to hang them in all of your buildings!
Mine Velvet Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- Smoother, cleaner textures.
- Available for MC 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 with OptiFine.
- The creator updates often.
- There are no faults or negatives with this texture pack.
Mine Velvet Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this pack added new textures for planks, sandstone, anvils, water and many more!
How to install the Mine Velvet Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
- Firstly, I would recommend downloading the latest version of OptiFine.
- Then, download the Mine Velvet Texture Pack
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct texture pack from the file!