MineTheftAuto Resource Pack
Grand Theft Auto has made it to Minecraft! One of the most popular game series around, and in awesome detail, the MineTheftAuto Resourepack brings Grand theft Auto to life in your ordinary Minecraft worlds. Containing 16×16 textures, the MineTheftAuto Resourcepack implements detailed textures, covering items, mobs and blocks to resemble the different aesthetics and obtainable items that GTA fans will know into the game of Minecraft. The designer has done this exceptionally well, and the amount of time and effort put into the pack is shown clearly. Each texture, designed with amazing detail and precision. The pack itself is perfect for usage online on themed servers or for using in Maps with similar themes to them as well as for constant idle usage.
The Resourcepack allows for players to take on-board a new and more modern theme to their game, reminiscent of a highly popular game, but because of this it doesn’t mean that you have to use it with different or other downloadable content. The textures are nice enough, including smooth tiling to make it an enjoyable and light pack to use for normal gameplay. The resourcepack actually includes custom sounds, shaders and new player models for the user to enjoy.
MineTheftAuto Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Adds original textures into the game that are appealing and have a cool theme that most players will enjoy.
- Adds custom sounds and shaders into the game to add far better design that just ordinary texture changes.
- The MineTheftAuto resource pack adds a theme into the game that only a specific portion player base will enjoy.
MineTheftAuto Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Custom default player model texture is back.
- Removed some armour textures.
- Other small fixes and changes.
How to install the MineTheftAuto Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Resource Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “resource packs” folder or open it by clicking on the open resource packs folder while in game.
- Drag in the downloaded Resource Pack zip file.
- Select the Resource Pack in game.