MixCraft Texture Pack
Awwww…. Its so good many new nicely done texturepacks are out in minecraft. Yeah, I said texture packs, they make your minecraft more colorful! You may not have notice how Notch (Minecraft creator) changed the texture of some blocks inside Minecraft without letting you know. From 1.8.8 to 1.9 there is a change in cobblestone if you look at it carefully. Some other blocks also have change a little bit to. As you have seen in the video above. Mixcraft makes your blocks in Minecraft more realistic! Look at these :
Try looking at the picture above. You can see that the sugar canes are realistic! Even the spawners and wheat. But not all of it is that realistic, the developer(Koolwitak) of this pack purposely made this pack not that realistic to make it a style that even the most realistic texture pack can’t beat 🙂 Even though many realistic packs are popular, somehow in my thought, some non realistic packs are awesome! Even better than the realistic one. You have heard about it, seen it, get to its awesomeness, why not download it?
How to Download and Install MixCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and Patch using MCPatcher or Optifine
- Then Download Mixcraft
- Open your Mixcraft zip up.
- You will see 2 folders.
- I recommend you to choose the first folder because it’s HD 32×32.
- When you click the 1st folder, drag the zip file inside named ” MixcraftHD” into your texture pack folder.
- Your texture pack folder can be found in “run/%appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/texturepack”
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun time playing! 🙂