Multi Currency Server Plugin
If you want to make money on your server something that isn’t so confusing, making them equal to real life values can really help avoid any issues. This mod supports a variety of types, so no longer make players from other places feel left out. This also works with server mods but with a recent add to SpoutCraft makes a lot more details and even custom sounds for your server and much more.
If you want to make the money on your server a lot more friendly to use, be sure to add Multi Currency to your list of plugins!
Multi Currency Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.3 Main Features
- Adds a custom cash and trade system.
- This works with Server Mods like Tekkit and many others.
- You can turn your Mod items into currency.
Multi Currency Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.3 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Makes a simple currency system for your servers.
- Cons: Requires SpoutCraft if you dont want to use a custom launcher than you have to use an older version, but it does exist.
Multi Currency Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.3 Changelog
- Plugin now requires SpoutCraft.
- Now works with Tekkit, FTB and Hexxit and more soon so you can make money from modded items.
- Added a working mesh with Sprout spoutcraft extension.
- Added Vault support for an old economy based on other plugins.
- Added working reload command also known as mcreload.
How to Install Multi Currency Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.3
- After you have a server running that you have access to find your plugins folder.
- Download and install SpoutCraft launcher, OR download version 2.0 for regular bukkit
- Download Multi Currency Plugin Mod from the link that follows these instructions.
- Extract all the files in the Multi Currency zip file into your bukkit server’s plugins folder.
- Reload or Restart your server from the command line or with your custom software.
- Make yourself OP and / or make sure you use the correct permissions, more info here.