Have you ever played Minecraft while using a VOIP service like Mumble or Skype? Maybe you want an easier way to find each other and figure out where everyone is? If you want directional calling, this is the mod for you! This is the MumbleLink Mod for Minecraft. This mod brings you options from games like Battlefield where you can see if someone is around with their voice alone. Positional audio allows you to hear where someone is without having to look for their name tag alone.
If you want a more immersive chat experience, be sure to download and install MumbleLink Mod for Minecraft today!
MumbleLink Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Allows Mumble to be better integrated with Minecraft!
- Positional VOIP while inside the game!
- Hear which directions your friends are!
How to Use MumbleLink Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- In Mumble, select Configure and Settings.
- Enable Advanced checkbox.
- Go to Plugins section and check Link to Game and Transmit Position.
- Enable Link v1.2.0.
- Go to Audio Output section.
- Enable Positional Audio checkbox.
- More detailed settings are located here.
MumbleLink Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- A great new way to keep track of your friends instead of having to coordinate where to go, just follow their voice!
- This is a somewhat complicated install and requires each person to have Mumble and this mod installed.
MumbleLink Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Fixed bugs and server issues.
How to Install MumbleLink Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the MumbleLink Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Install Mumble software.
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!