Mystic Real Texture Pack
The Mystic Real Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is simply a stunning work of art by a very experienced creator! This pack is a staggering 128×128. This means that there are 128 pixels in each square face of texture. Or in other words, it basically looks like real life! This texture pack is updated to Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and has some of the most detailed and intricate texture work I have ever seen! I urge you to download it right away!
All of the textures in the Mystic Real texture pack are fantastic! They are very detailed and intricately planned, and have amazing outcomes. The color choices that the developer has made have been worth it, as no textures clash with each other and the whole look is almost perfect! The sky at Day and Night is crazy, in a good way of course.
I cannot tell the difference between what is real and what isn’t in this pack, it is really just THAT good!
Mystic Real Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- This texture pack blows me away. The realistic style is one that we see a lot, but this is definitely one of the best.
- This pack is 100% completed and can be downloaded right away!
- There are no bad things about this texture pack.
Mystic Real Texture Pack v10 for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- Added new biome colors, glowstone block, iron block, gold block, and diamond block.
How to install the Mystic Real Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- As this texture pack is so high quality, I would recommend downloading OptiFine to boost your FPS!
- Firstly, you need to download and install the latest version of OptiFine for increased performance and graphics!
- Next, download the Mystic Real Texture Pack and drag and drop the .zip files here: %appdata%/.minecraft/resoucepacks.
- Next, open your Minecraft main menu, select the chosen texture pack and load up your game!