Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack
Welcome to the Queen Mary 2 Texture pack for Minecraft! This pack add reallygreat looking modern colors and textures to Minecraft. This is based on the Queen Mary 2 ship, and it does a nice job of capturing the look. This is a 16 x 16 version of the Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack for Minecraft, the original being 512 x 512. This was made to allow people with older computers to be able to run it well. This pack features smooth textures, fancy and varied carpet textures and many more! This is made for this map and you can see just how good the creator is at making maps and textures to go with them.Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
I can think of several other ideas that I would do with this pack, mainly something like a fancy hotel! This pack is very sleek and modern and will work well with other projects too!
Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- A stylish pack created for the Queen Mary 2 map.
- Runs at a small 16 x 16 resolution so older machines can run smoothly.
Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
Pros: A highly detailed pack perfect for builders. This pack is small 16x size so it will let older machines run smoothly.
Cons: This pack requires you to use MCPatcher and enable “connected textures” in order to properly see windows.
How to Install Queen Mary 2 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install HDPatcher or Optifine to allow HD textures and other custom options.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Queen Mary 2 16x Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Queen Mary 2 16x Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and you are ready to play!