If you like the science fiction genre of movies and games, you are most likely a fan of time travel. Time travel is a rich genre of mind blowing events and sights to behold. If you want a map involving time travel, this is the map for you! This is the Redemption Map for Minecraft. The story is similar to movies you might have seen like Back to the Future. Terrorists have destroyed your city and you are a scientist who must use a time machine save the day. You have to travel through time to before the attack to stop it from ever happening! A high concept map with a lot of awesome scenery and locales await you.
If you like time travel adventures and exploring, be sure to download and install Redemption Map for Minecraft today!
Redemption Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Over 2 hours of gameplay!
- Time travel based adventure with many locales!
- No Mods required to run.
How to Use Redemption Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- 1.8.3 is required.
- 1 player is recommended but you can have 2.
Redemption Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- A cool and high concept map that is sure to please fans of the time travel genre!
- This map may be too similar to others you have played, but its still worth taking a look at.
Redemption Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Redemption Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft / Saves folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft and it will create one)
- Download the Redemption Map for Minecraft and unzip if needed and place the map folder into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!