Have you ever wanted to make your own resource pack, but didn’t want to bother with the file structure? This program is for you! It doesn’t have an image editing program, so you’ll have to get that on your own, but it allows you to replace textures more easily than if you’d manually gone in and done it. It’s the same with the text files. So, this program isn’t for doing the actual artwork, it just allows you to find the files you want to edit more easily.
Resource Pack Workbench Tool for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Allows you to find the textures you want to edit more easily
- Allows you to edit the text files for every language
- Allows you to edit all sounds
- Compiles the resource packs for you
- Allows you to focus on the more important things in making Resource Packs. Making the images, sounds, and text for them.
How to use the Resource Pack Workbench Tool for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download it
- Open it
- Find the thing you want to edit using the GUI. It’s just like finding files normally
- Double-click it to open it in your favorite image, sound, or text editor
- Edit what you need to, save it, then close it
- In the Project tab click Save
- In the Project tab click Export to Minecraft
Resource Pack Workbench Tool for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Easily make resource packs
- Focus more on the textures, sounds, and text than the file structure
How to Install the Resource Pack Workbench Tool for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Make sure that you have Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4, since it won’t work with any other version of Minecraft.
- Download the tool from the link
- Go to the configure tab and select your favorite editing programs
- Run the program and edit to your heart’s content.