Rex Pack Resource Pack
This Rex Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 is actually a fantastic Resource Pack. I really like the way that the developer of it has changed so much about the game of Minecraft that it feels like you’re playing a whole new game. Now, in saying this the game of Minecraft stills holds its wondrous features but the theme of the game has been drastically changed! For me, changing Minecrafts music and sound is the key to a decent Resource Pack. This Resource Pack not only changes the textures of the game, but also removes and then adds awesome new music into the game. The theme of the Resource pack is futuristic, and so the new sounds and music relate to this theme by being electronic and futuristic themselves.
A personal favorite of the Resource Pack is the tools, as you can see above. I like how they’ve kept the design similar, and still medieval in comparison to the Default tools and weapons of Minecraft. However, the theme of them has been changed and the design, with the new resolution is fantastic. I like my tools to remain similar to the originals, so it’s easier to recognize, and still keeps that same feeling when you’re mining in Minecraft. Beautiful.
Rex Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- 32×32 resolution textures to replace the old, default ones.
- New sounds, GUI’s, new music and lots more!
- Great new futuristic theme for Minecraft!
Rex Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Amazing textures, work really well with the resolution.
- High resolution means lots of detail.
- Awesome new added features, and extra addons.
- High resolution means lots of extra lag.
How to install The Rex Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download and install Optifine Mod or download and use the Mcpatcher program when told to.
- Download the Rex Pack Resource Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded zip file into there.
- If you’re using Mcpatcher, patch your game now.
- Select your Resource pack under the ‘Resource Packs’ menu selection in your options.