The Seasons Mod
This mods creates a whole new feel within the game by adding four new seasonal rotations to the game! Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring are all new additions to Minecraft and are something I’ve never really thought about. However now that they are implemented and each have their own unique feel, it’s a fantastic addition!
The Seasons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 Main Features
- The default season length is seven Minecraft days.
- Creating/Loading a world will generate you in the middle of a randomly selected season.
- SUMMER: In summer, all rains will be thunderstorms. Every so often you will be damaged by dehydration and burns! All crops will grow faster! As in real life, Days are longer and nights are shorter!
- AUTUMN: Grass and Leaves have a modified color. Red and yellow flower textures change to accompany the color of the grass in Autumn. You can also receive bonuses when harvesting/farming.
- WINTER: It ALWAYS snows everywhere! Unless wearing protection you can get damaged from frostbite!
- SPRING: Any PLANT will grow on grass blocks where directly hit by sunlight!
The Seasons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 Pro’s and Cons’
- PROS: Seasons are something which we all know and love and yet no one has ever really thought of putting them in Minecraft, until now? This means that the additions are fairly easy to understand as they are real life implementations! The mod isn’t too over complicated and items such as the thermometer really envelope the mod further! This mod is constantly updated throughout the development of Minecraft!
- CONS: There aren’t really any negatives to this mod, overall it’s a fantastic mod!
The Seasons Mod Version 1.15.1 for Minecraft 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.7.2
- Bugs fixed include Blockproxy.
How to Install The Seasons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2
- First of all, you need to install Minecraft Forge- WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE
- Afterwards, go and download the mod mentioned and drag and drop all of the .zip files into your Minecraft.jar