Sky Resistance Map
The fight to freedom has always been a battle that many great leaders of past and present have fought for, successfully in some cases, while not so greatly in some. It is their inspiration which has caused many people to follow in their footsteps and realize the importance of being free and able to make a change. Now, it is time for you to follow in the great leaders of yesterday like Napoleon, Martin Luther King, etc, and gain freedom! One day, in the mythical land of Minecraftia, you were minding your own business and doing your daily chores. But then all of a sudden, what looked like a perfectly fine day turns into a day filled with horror and shock : some strange-looking dark-dressed group of people come and give you one hell of a beating that leaves you dropped dead unconscious. These people, known as the Dark Crusaders, capture you and put you in a prison far away from home. You wake up in prison praying for home, and then suddenly a miracle happens. A group of rebels who are against the Dark Crusaders called the Sky Resistance save and recruit you in order to help obliterate and banish the Dark Crusaders from the peaceful and fun land of Minecraftia. Will you play a starring role in helping the Sky Resistance overthrow the Dark Crusaders? Or will you wilt under pressure and fall short? The choice is yours, and the world’s well-being depends on you!
Rules / Requirements
- Sky Resistance is a SSP (Survival Single Player): you need a mod that changes time, like toomanyitems, to change time because it will challenge you greatly and give you more pleasure.
- The Map can be played by 1-4 Players.
- Clay is the only material that you can destroy; blocks can’t be destroyed..
- Don’t go past the white wool borders, as they are there as boundaries
- You must player atleast on Easy or Normal (1/2 on servers) ; it won’t be as challenging if you don’t!
Changes: In the previous versions of Sky Resistance, there was a major issue with the lost TNT in the Dark Crusader’s TNT chest and a few bug issues, but that has been vastly improved in this version. Another addition is the introduction of books instead of signs, and that will surely provide a new dimension to the game.
The great story gives the map a lot of incentives; you will always feel like completing the map just for the sake of the Sky Resistance. In some cases, you may even inspired to collect diamonds as they give you a feel good factor and it is always nice to see your name on top of leaderboards, etc. The texture on some of the border and graphics in general is a bit bland compared to the other maps out there, and a with a few bugs along the way, things can get a little bit frustrating at times. Although they are few and far in between, they can definitely be improved.
How to Install Sky Resistance Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Open the archive with any program.
- Then,go to your %appdata% roaming/.minecraft/saves
- Paste the “Sky Resistance v1.3” folder there.