Slow Motion Mod
Do you like the popular and well liked Matrix movie? Perhaps you like the video games spawned after that with the same idea like Max Payne? If you like the coined “Bullet Time” in your games, you are certainly going to enjoy this mod! This is the Slo-Mo Mod for Minecraft. This mod is turned on with the press of a button and for as long as you want. This mod makes movement and the world in general in slow motion but you can attack faster than normal. This means that your turning movement and attacks are still normal speed. It is much like the Matrix movies where Neo is able to dodge bullets.
If you like being able to fight in slow motion for more control, be sure to download and install Slo-Mo Mod for Minecraft today!
Slo-Mo Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Allows for Matrix or Max Payne style slow motion effects!
- Can be toggled with the push of a button.
- Customizable so you can change the button and more.
How to Use Slo-Mo Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Press the M button to activate by default.
Slo-Mo Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Allows you to see the world of Minecraft in slow motion.
- Your attacks work like normal so it gives you an advantage.
- Some people might not like the unfair advantage over creatures.
Slo-Mo Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Slo-Mo Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Slo-Mo Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!