Starting Inventory Mod
Have you ever wished that minecraft gave you some items to start with? Nothing insane, just some basic tools or some armour. Well, with this mod, you can very easily do that. You can even set what you want in that starting inventory. Full diamond armor? Yep. An amazing diamond pickaxe? Yep. You can’t mess with the enchantments (I don’t think, at least) but you can make an enchantment table your starting inventory. You will need to know the item IDs for all of your items if you want to edit it with speed, there’s a page on the minecraft wiki containing all item IDs. This would work great alongside the tree-cutting type mods, as you can give yourself an ax when you start to make your life easier.
Starting Inventory Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The ability to give yourself whatever you want when you make a new world.
The Starting Inventory Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- The ability to have anything you want at the start of every world
- Easier beginning time thanks to the above
- A bit overpowered if you really want it to be overpowered, as you can give yourself literally any item you want.
- You can only give yourself 27 unique items, since they wind up in a chest
- Since it uses the same spawn algorithm as the bonus chest, the chest can be buried in a jungle. There’s a config option to help fix this.
The Starting Inventory Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated for Minecraft version 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2