Subtle Pack Texture Pack
The Subtle Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is quite a unique pack. However, its hard to intially see the changes from the Default Pack textures and the new textures. This is where this packs name comes from. I was suprised at how much these subtle changes in the Default Texture Packs textures made such a difference in game. It makes the textures more defined and sharper, definitely. I think its a great improvement from the original textures however at times you really cant tell the difference. This was the idea that the developer came up with, however I could say that this pack is definitely a work in progress.
Subtle Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Great, subtle texture changes for the Default Texture Pack of Minecraft.
- 16×16 resolution textures to be implemented into the game of Minecraft.
- Slight changes, no change to the theme of the game.
Subtle Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- If you like the Default Texture Pack, not much as changed. Only improvements and subtle changes!
- No need for a patcher!
- No additional resolution or lag increase.
- Very, very similar to the Default Texture Pack.
- Some textures are almost identical to the previous ones.
How to install the Subtle Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Subtle Pack Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
- Drag in the downloaded zip file.
- Select your Texture Pack inside the Resource Packs menu/settings selection in game.