Abioticlime Testing Facilities Map
Have you played the stark white and almost disturbingly bleached feeling testing facilities of the popular Portal games? The bright white walls give a spectacularly creepy vibe while you traverse the taunting machine, survive death traps and mind bending literal three dimensional puzzles that seemingly melt your mind. If you enjoy Portal and the puzzles within, I think you will enjoy this custom Portal map for Minecraft which uses the popular Portal Gun Mod to really create an interactive and very Portal feeling level pack. The extraordinary Portal Mod (linked above and in the instructions below) allows for a very interactive map, which has Companion Cubes that you must place on pressure plates and of course Portals. The design looks like its taken right out of what you would see in a professional game from Valve, with great details in the stark lack of detail sometimes. Minecraft in its simple design is quite conducive to the white walls and occasional color. This is probably one of the best Portal themed maps, check it out today!
If you want to play an excellent Portal themed map in your Minecraft game and even get some inspiration for your own custom levels, this map is something to check out right away!
Abioticlime Testing Facilities Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Faithfully recreate Portal action
- Puzzle solving
- Amazing design for a great Portal experience
Abioticlime Testing Facilities Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
How to Install Abioticlime Testing Facilities Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Download and install Portal Gun Mod
- Locate the Saves folder
- Download the Abioticlime Testing Facilities Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Unzip the folder
- Place the entire folder into the Saves folder in .minecraft
- Run minecraft, select the map from saves and you are ready to play Abioticlime Testing Facilities Map for Minecraft 1.5.1!
- (Optional but recommended): Install the Portal Texture Pack