TexturePack Powers! Texture Pack
TexturePack Powers! is probably the least confusing thing about this texture pack, since it has been self described by the creator as weird. It contains a random pick of textures and odd colors like lime green or bright pink. Most of the weapons and armor look like you are playing some neon throwback game like Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, which is certainly appealing in its own way!
An example of many of the new textures for armor and weapons. Lots of bright and neon colors that should certainly stand out in the crowd!
Another view of the textures, and you can see the weird wealth of textures, ranging from an oven with a (more obvious at least) face, pastel colored blocks and general confusion.
If you want a texture pack to make you feel like you are going insane, then you are certain to find something you like from TexturePack Powers!
TexturePack Powers! Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Random array of textures.
- Lots of My Little Pony themes in this pack for fans of the series.
- The acid trip of texture packs.
TexturePack Powers! Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
Pros: One of the strangest texture packs I have ever seen but has its appeal to players who enjoy that.
Cons: The strange parts could be too much for some people because of how random it really is.
TexturePack Powers! Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Fixes many textures that were broken.
- Added more blocks like Netherrack.
How to Install TexturePack Powers! Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called texturepacks inside
- Place the entire file of TexturePack Powers! Texture Pack zip inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the texturepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the TexturePack Powers! Texture Pack and you are ready to play!