The Ender Games Map
Do you want a really creative parkour map you have never really seen before, something that adds more than simple jumping and avoiding endless chasms and various other tricky traps? You might really enjoy the Ender Games, when you give Ender Pearl jumping, crazy aiming while teleporting over a vast emptiness. If you like a challenge, testing your timing and aiming skills, be sure to check his cool map out!
You start out in a small room, one that gives you a handful of the powerful and teleporting Ender Pearls, these are your keys to survival, for traversing the bleak chasm. The platforms float in space and have markings with obsidian, so it gives it that Ender feel. The starting section might seem easy after a few tries, but what it really does is gives you a false confidence for the areas to come, something deadly and cold!
The Ender Games Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- Tricky Ender Pearl parkour
- 64 Pearls, so you have to be careful!
- Deadly and unforgiving ice sections
The Ender Games Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Interesting difficulty that gives you a unique take on the whole parkour experience, fun and quick. This is like nothing I have seen before, with challenging aim sections.
- Cons: Too easy to spam Pearls, finite inventory so you have to restart.
The Ender Games Map Version 1.0 for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Updated to work for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Official release
How to Install The Ender Games Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find the Saves folder located inside
- In the Saves folder you need to place the entire folder of the The Ender Games map inside
- Run minecraft and select the The Ender Games map you are ready to play