The Killing Games Bukkit Plugin
Have you ever joined a Minecraft multiplayer Server and experienced amazing plugins? Plugins that add that additional fun, and bonus features of things like PVP. By taking the features of other games. Game-modes like Team Deathmatch, Free for all’s, King of the hill, etc; are all features Minecraft is bare of. It doesn’t have these kinds of features, and it wont ever. Not unless someone develops a Mod, or a plugin such as the Killing Games Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2. It allows players on a server to take part in awesome, thrilling game-modes, without even having to install anything client-side! Just join the server, type in a few commands into the server and play! It’s great, easy to use and attracts a huge player group to community servers.
The Killing Games Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Usage
- Simply type, in game after the installation of the Plugin: /upvp. This will bring up a large list of simple commands and the descriptions of what they do.
For more information on the dynamics of this Mod, visit the given readme page provided by the developer. HERE
The Killing Games Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Allowing players and friends to enjoy awesome features without having to install anything.
- Adding cool, PVP, battle styled matches to the game of Minecraft!
The Killing Games Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Easy installation for the server.
- Easy commandlist.
- Easy permissions settings.
- No installation required for the players of your server.
- The Plugin can take a while to learn, and should be moderated frequently by server admins and tested before public release to a large server.
How to install The Killing Games Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download The Killing Games Bukkit Plugin zip file for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Open your server folder, and from there; open the ‘Plugins’ folder.
- Open the zip file and drag in the Plugin Jar file.
- Launch your server, and then close.
- Launch again.
- You may test the plugin, and alter the permissions settings at will.