Under The Black Flag Texture Pack
I absolutely love this Texture Pack. The packs textures are designed based on the extraordinary game; Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag. The game itself is great, and i’m currently still playing through it. However, from looking at the textures in this Texture Pack and viewing images from various sources I can see a lot of similarities and not to mention a huge amount of detailed, spot on artwork. This Texture Pack is like no other, and has never been done like this before. It really does achieve what the artist of the pack wanted, and it introduces a new kind of theme to the game of Minecraft!
Under the Black Flag Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- New, 32×32 resolution textures to be added into the game of Minecraft.
- Game inspired, Assassins Creed Black Flag textures that change the theme of Minecraft.
- Greatly themed, darker, pirate textures!
Under the Black Flag Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Great new, smooth textures.
- An awesome change in game textures and theme.
- Medium resolution texture, only a small change in LAG addition.
- Textures are quite dark.
- Requires a patcher.
- Some additional LAG increase.
How to install the Under the Black Flag Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download and install the Optifine Mod first OR download the Mcpatcher program for manual patching when told to.
- Download the Under the Black Flag Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resourcepacks’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded Texture Pack zip file into that folder.
- If using Mcpatcher, use it now.
- Close all tabs and launch Minecraft.
- Select your Texture Pack under the menu/settings section of your game.