Are you tired of boring old adventure maps with builds that obviously haven’t took that much effort at all? Are you bored of looking at the same old stuff over and over again and require something that will totally blow your mind? If so then the Vanaheim Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and 1.6 could be just for you! This map is outrageous in size and is of the most detailed and artistic builds I have seen in a very long time! I strongly recommend that you download this map right away, and have fun exploring with yourself or with friends!
Vanaheim Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- The Vanaheim Map features a huge colonized space ship that aids in protecting the people of earth from comets and asteroids!
- You can now explore this huge spaceship’s upside down floating city that is right in the center of space!
- This map also features a large build of earth, as well as asteroid belts!
- The estimated total block count for this map is 1,156,000, which is utterly insane! This obviously took a lot of effort!
Vanaheim Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: The external view of this map is so detailed, with over one million blocks placed, it is hard to imagine that you will ever grow tired of exploring this giant ship! You can now install this map for both client and server and it is totally updated to Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
NEGATIVES: Unfortunately, the insides of this space ship has not been totally furbished yet, many players note that the Vanaheim ship is mostly hollow inside!
How to Install Vanaheim Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, you need to download the Vanaheim Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Next, open your Minecraft directory and drag and drop the map into the ‘saves’ folder.
- Load up Minecraft and have fun exploring this beautiful map!