WhaleCraft Texture Pack
The WhaleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a strange, yet very nice looking Texture Pack. I enjoy the theme of it, as it has still contained many of the Vanilla Minecraft’s default theme. Even so, I find that some of the textures are based off of popular Texture Packs. This makes it slightly frustrating, as a lot of the textures are decent and unique. Yet the pack still contains some that can be too similar to others I have seen. Even so, I find that the developer has put a lot of effort into it; and the outcome is near spectacular. The tiling and shading has been done perfectly and fits the theme and pack resolution of 32x, and 128x very well.
WhaleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Texture Pack gives to releases, offering a range of resolution versions for the player.
- Detailed, similar to Default Texture Pack textures to replace old ones.
- Amazingly well developed textures for the game of Minecraft at 32x or 128x resolution.
WhaleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Variety of resolution, although slim. Allows player to choose more detail or less detail.
- Available textures that change the mood of the game.
- Easily identified default textures in the new Texture Pack.
- Moderate, or high resolutions, meaning much more FPS usage and lag.
- Some textures are very similar to other popular Texture Pack’s and can also be very similar to the Default Texture Pack.
How to install the WhaleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 before installation. Or download and patch using the MCPatcher Mod after the installation.
- Download the WhaleCraft Texture Pack zip file, 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Pack’s” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded Dragon Island Texture Pack zip file into you “Texture Pack’s” folder. (Do not unzip)
- Select the WhaleCraft Texture Pack inside your Texture Pack’s menu selection.