The Wipeout Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 essentially recreates the Wipeout TV show in the game of Minecraft. For those who arent aware of what this TV show is, allow me to explain. The Wipeout TV show, and this Map is a giant course filled with difficult and amusing obstacles that contestants must pass in order to win each stage, and a final price. Now of course prizes in Minecraft can range from what you want. For example, this Map for Minecraft is recommended for multiplayer, as it is more fun to use competitively with your friends or with those on a public server. Players can compete against each other and the course to complete it, and earn a prize at the end. It’s also something fun to mess around with, alone or not, non competitively, and I recommend you give it a try!
Wipeout Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- An awesome, singleplayer or multiplayer Obstacle Course for you to compete in alone, or with your friends!
- Funky build style, with unique obstacles!
- Cool course replica from the show!
Wipeout Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- No Mods required!
- Simple, fun!
- Well designed!
- Multiplayer and singleplayer!
- A little small.
- After a while of playing, the course will definitely get easier to complete. So it’s a fun thing to do on occasion.
How to install Wipeout Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download the Wipeout Map zip file for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded zip file and drag the world folder into the ‘Saves’ folder.
- Once you’ve done this, close all those tabs and launch Minecraft.
- For a server, simply drag the world folder into the main server folder and change the worldname in your properties text file to the name of the world that you downloaded. It needs to be exactly as it is on the folder.