WoollyPack Texture Pack
Don’t think the original world is not simple enough? Then you are in the right page, because what you are about to see is something that will make you world of Minecraft look so much simple, but in the same time, attractive.
The WoollyPack Texture Pack is a texture pack that is just for that purpose. It will make the Minecraft world look simpler than ever. The texture pack will re-texture almost everything, so the entire world will completely look simple. It may even seem simpler than in default. However, it will be done so while keeping the realism and attractiveness of the game alive. If you are tired of seeing complex Minecraft world that might have caused you headaches, this should really clear your mind.
WoollyPack Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- The texture pack will re-texture everything in the world of Minecraft to make it look much simpler.
- The resolution of the texture pack is 16×16.
WoollyPack Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
The texture pack will make the world look much simpler, but it will do so while keeping the attractiveness and originality of the game alive. This should really help if you cannot take any complex and messy textures.
However, this texture pack does nothing more, but that. If you are a person who is on the other side of the hand, you will find this texture pack less charming and interesting.
WoollyPack Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Screenshots
WoollyPack Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- The texture pack has been updated for Minecraft version 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Bug in lava has been refixed.
- Textures of mobs have been upgraded.
How to Install WoollyPack Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the texture pack file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the folder.